Tapes To DVD
|You have tons of great memories from over the years and many of them were captured on videotape. Weddings, birthdays, children growing up, family get-togethers, along with video of friends and loved ones. Most videotape has become outdated. In fact, many people don’t even have a working VHS tape player to watch their precious memories. Worse yet, time is taking its toll on your videotapes at this very moment and it won’t get any better.
But you can preserve those special home movies at a very affordable price.
Most people aren't looking for editing, special effects or any other bells & whistles. You just want to preserve your video by simply transferring your video to DVD. Now you can transfer your videotapes to DVD for $15.00. Each tape will be transferred to 1 DVD.
We are currently transferring tapes in the following formats:
We do not fix broken tapes at this time.
Unplayable tapes will be returned.
How It Works
1. Use drop down boxes on the right of this page to help determine the cost of the services you are requesting.
2. Ship your tapes and shopping cart receipt to 1251 Scheuring Road, Suite B
3. You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order has been received and is being processed.
4. It will take 2-3 weeks to complete your order (many times orders are completed quicker).
5. All orders, including original tapes and new DVD's, will be returned via USPS. You may choose standard or signature required.
6. You will receive another e-mail once your order is completed and shipped. This will include a tracking number for your package.
Order Tapes To DVD